Sunday 1 December 2013

Silly Season

Less than a month til Christmas? Where did that year go?!?! Oh my goodness I don't know what to do with myself.
With my first TAFE assignment down and the biggest two weeks of my photographic life in my rear view mirror it's safe to say that all I want for Christmas is to count my lucky stars!
Here's whats been happening:

My dodgy Iphone 5 travel video of India and my good friend Alexander Leeways amazing video from our USA trip are now up online. We even got an awesome response from a gorgeous Contiki marketing rep in America (shout out to Brooke!) and lets just say that there are some exciting things happening over this way.
Check out the two videos here:
INDIA


and here CALIFORNIA

#shittyscreenshotsonmyiphone


From there I spent another fab night at a formal, this time with Muirfield Year 10s



and had THEE BEST WEDDING of my life! And what's better is that I was entrusted to photograph such a special day. Mitch & Kilty are an absolutely gorgeous couple and their day went off without a hitch (like getting hitched? Get it? Its a pun :).
...awkward silence

With 16 in the bridal party, dressed in an array of colours it was photographically fantastic.
We even took over Annies Ice Creamery in Bathurst for some cute shots (and ice cream of course)





On top of that I've got my Xmas shopping out of the way


and even bought myself a little something special from one of my favourite home grown businesses - 
Get Me To New York.

I can't wait to receive this awesome book of pure New York goodness. Make sure you check out their huge range of amazing products - http://www.gm2ny.com/

AND making time for a social life, selfies and Instagram of course. 
Speak soon y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment