Friday 15 November 2013

A Week In The Life

I'm a very firm believer in the fact that you are either exceedingly busy or exceedingly bored. Since coming back from America one of the main things I've been doing to occupy my mind has been researching the next trip (2014 is going to be a huge year!)

But all planning and no holidaying makes one irritable, so what do I do? Enroll myself into TAFE to start a Diploma of Tourism.
Good start.
Then I get a third job.
Even better.
Then what do I do? Get a week full of shifts, try to maintain my social commitments and photograph the following:

- a Formal


- Landscape NSW & ACT's Christmas party 


 - and intern for two half days at Her Fashion Box & Le Black Book. 


Busy week! With close to 1,600 photos to sort through my weekend was spent mainly indoors. 
It may sound lame...
But here's a few reasons why it's really not.

A. Saving for a few trips is made significantly easier by not leaving your house


B. It's easy to get through a weekend indoors with fond memories on your Instagram...


@jadedimages is #unsure what was better - #messina or #toplessmodel

C. Essentially your office was this bad boy


Not so bad right? Right.
Getting closer to Christmas I have a strong feeling this is just the beginning of a very busy season. Up this week is another formal, event coverage for Event Cinemas and a wedding I've been looking forward to for quite some time! So prepare your Instagram feeds for an overflow of awesome. 

To finish up, let me please your eyes with an equal amount of lady and man eye candy, reow!



No comments:

Post a Comment